The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Ever find yourself in a sticky beauty situation, where you need a touch-up at the very last minute? These brilliant one-stick wonders will do the trick, whilst leaving your skin perfectly luminous. We'll take two of each.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Clean eating just got a whole lot more accessible. Founded by Elsy Azzam and Bassil Dibs, Eat Clean is a digital platform dedicated exclusively to ordering healthy food online. It's as easy as placing an order on the site — which offers food from a wide range of Dubai-based healthy food outlets — and getting in a quick workout before your food arrives. Voilà!
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: While Byron Bay is still charming locals and tourists alike with its stunning beaches and hippie vibes, classy Noosa is where the celebrities flock to when they want a peaceful tropical paradise getaway. Not sure where to start? Here's the lowdown on this sunshine state.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Georgia what? Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, this picturesque country is home to man of the moment, Demna Gvasalia. The creative director of Balenciaga (and head designer at Vetements) is not the only fashion-forward one — as Tbilisi kicks of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week for the third year, get to know these seven up-and-coming Georgian designers.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Hublot's Big Bang Sang Bleu was designed with abstract geometrical lines all around, not just on the dial but also the bezel and the leather strap. It also has no hands, telling the time with rotating polygonal discs. Learn about the man behind this design wonder — Maxime Buchi, a Swiss tattoo artist who believes great tattooing can amplify and enhance a person.
Read more #BestofBuro stories here.