The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Feel like taking a break from life? Holistic nutritionist and beauty educator Kelsey Schiavon shares her inspiring journey to mindfulness, what her ideal day off looks like, and why this life-changing practice is now on everyone's radar.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Here's one you need to take a break from Netflix for — Middle Eastern footwear retailer Level Shoes has collaborated with Emirati designer Khalid Shafar on an exclusive season video campaign titled My Ramadan Series. Putting the spotlight on Shafar's famed The Palm collection, the short film invites high-profile local personalities to share what Ramadan, and other ubiquitous dates, mean to them.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Sydneysiders and tourists visiting the Harbour City: Grab your caddy and prepare to tee off, because Newtown is getting a new two-storey adult playground dedicated to mini-golf, cocktails, and good old-fashioned fun. Holey Moley's 18 holes is decked out in extravagant, kitsch themes, loaded with pop culture references and 90s nostalgia — from Game of Thrones to the Simpsons to Super Mario.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If you've been wondering how to maximise the space in your cosy little abode, this is one for you. BoConcept's interior stylist, Rou Ying, shares three key tips to make your living space look bigger — wall-mounting units, neutral hues, and figuring out your lifestyle needs.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: With the recent WannaCry ransomware cyberattack hitting the globe, it got us thinking — What would we do if the Internet shut down? In preparation for the end of the world, we came up with an Internet-free survival guide. Read about fashion hacks using only household products, microwave recipes to tide you through tough times, and how to make friends in real life.
Read more #BestofBuro stories here.