The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Come May, Frank Body will launch the crème de la crème of body scrubs — a shimmery "unicorn" scrub, which reportedly already has a 50,000-person waitlist. The coveted granules have the same feel as their cult coffee formula, but with tiny gold and silver particles to add a subtle (but fabulous) highlighter to your skin.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Not everyone is born to be an artist — but with the help of Google's recently launched AutoDraw web tool, you might just find the potential. The web tool utilises machine learning algorithms that can match your doodles with other drawings created by artists. It's time to get creative.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Joining Dolce & Gabbana, Tory Burch and Oscar de la Renta in rolling out Arabian-inspired designs is Carolina Herrera, with a debut collection of chic abayas and hijabs in lace, silk and crepe. Here's a sneak peek.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Planning an idyllic jaunt for the next long weekend? These stylish luxury hotels — backed by high jewellery and haute couture brands — are the perfect reason to indulge and live a little. With incredible views of the Indian Ocean or Downtown Dubai, your Instagram account will have a field day.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Save your tresses with one of these three cosmopolitan hair treatments, tried and tested by our Buro beauty team. Inspired by Japanese, Korean and Indonesian influences respectively, these rituals will have your hair bouncy, shiny and moisturised in no time.
Read last week's #BestofBuro story.