The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Fashion designer Manish Arora has revealed his Ramadan capsule collection in collaboration with Riva — speaking to editor-in-chief Shannon Wylie in an exclusive interview, he shares about his styles, inspirations and his thoughts on modest dressing. Check it.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Vivid Sydney is getting a decadent after-dark dessert market for three delicious nights this weekend. Expect a range of sweet doughnuts, cinnamon scrolls, dessert "burgers", ice cream cones and cakes. Seriously, how can anyone resist?
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: No. 8 Jalan Conlay is becoming one of KL's most highly sought-after addresses, and it comes as no surprise. With the debut of luxury hotel group Kempinski in Malaysia, two towers of branded luxury residences, and a water lounge on the 26th floor, it looks set to impress locals and tourists alike when it opens its doors in 2020.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: It's been terribly hot and humid over here in Singapore, and we can't help but notice how quickly our makeup melts off our face the minute we step out the door. The answer? Powerful and effective beauty products to help quell the heat and keep us looking on top of our game. Try these makeup, skincare, and hair products that make the cut.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Here's a festival you won't want to miss. This June, the Lo & Behold Group have put together a series of activities — for adults only — that you'll want to gather your best crew for. From gin workshops to Hollywood glamour-themed balls and Riverdale-themed parties, you're set for a fun month ahead.
Read more #BestofBuro stories here.