The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Steak and spectacular views? Count us in. KL's renowned Marble 8 has recently opened its doors in a brand-new location on level 56 of the Menara 3 Petronas. Expect refreshed menus designed around Marble 8's signature cuts from Australia — don't forget to check out the custom-built dry ageing cellar while you're there.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Italian shoe brand Santoni is the latest powerhouse (others include Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Jimmy Choo) to offer bespoke, customisable services. With 300 colour combinations to choose from for your made-to-order shoes at Santoni, you'll be spoilt for choice.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Food for thought: When we travel (and Singaporeans are a bunch of well-travelled humans), do we ever consider the impact airplane emissions and hotel energy consumption have on the environment? With Earth Day happening this weekend, we bring you several simple ways you can travel green, without sacrificing luxury.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Short, buzzed hair is having a moment, with Kristen Stewart, Katy Perry and Cara Delevingne all getting the chop. Here's why we're loving a tougher, more masculine beauty.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If there's one message fast-fashion retailer H&M wants to send out loud and clear, it is to buy less and recycle more. Check out the brand's latest Conscious Exclusive collection, which supports sustainability by using eco-friendly threads made out of recycled shoreline waste.
Read last week's #BestofBuro story.