The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Brooklyn Beckham shares an insight into his world with his new book, titled What I See. Expect over 300 photographs in this photo journal captured by the Beckhams' eldest son, of himself, his siblings, and his parents — for a rare sneak peek into the millennial's life. Could this be the start of a flourishing career in photography?
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: It's Raya season, and amidst the mouthwatering delights, loving wefies, and fireworks going off, are three Malaysian photographers who've captured the essence of it all. They share their tips and tricks when it comes to shooting the festive season on their iPhone 7s.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: From club to grunge, sci-fi cyborgs and DIY culture, the '90s in Australia was a complex, twisted landscape that is hard to define. Currently on show at the National Gallery of Victoria, Every Brilliant Eye: Australian Art of the 90s explores the complexities of this time in Australia's cultural history, and unearths a few similarities between social conversations made 20 years apart. If you're in Melbourne in the coming weeks, it's one not to miss.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In our new beauty destinations series, we kick off with Maison Sisley — the first of its kind in Paris, and a luxurious sanctuary for jetlagged faces. From its gorgeous interiors, to the treatment itself, to insider tips, find out why you should make a pitstop here when you're next in the City of Lights.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: While some modern gents have mastered the trade of online shopping like the back of their hand, for others, taming the tricky beast remains a tall order. Here's our smart guide to shopping menswear online, as told through three menswear pundits at Matches Fashion, Farfetch, and Browns Fashion. You'll be one step closer to being an online shopping pro after this.
Read more #BestofBuro stories