The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Thinking of an elegant up-do or cool pixie cut to celebrate half the year gone by? If you're in KL, check out the top hair addresses around Klang Valley for that makeover you've always wanted.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Brace yourselves and expect a combination of colour, style, and comfort in the new Emilio Pucci sneaker collection designed exclusively for cities around the world. Think Dubai, Miami, Paris, Hong Kong, New York, amongst others. We think they're pretty snazzy.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Baby, it's cold outside — as temperatures dip in the Southern Hemisphere, there's nothing better than warm, comfort food for our souls. From cinnamon churros to hearty pastas to a gorgeous duck curry, these 10 best winter warmers are guaranteed to leave you a happy man (or woman).
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Anyone who's ever been to Istanbul would gush about the capital's street cats as part of its sights. Director Ceyda Torun decided to capture them in her documentary Kedi — check out how she did it.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Hush TeaBar is Singapore's first silent tea bar, designed to offer a respite from our daily lives and to bridge the gap between the deaf and those who can hear. Learn more about this therapeutic experience and the misconceptions people have about the deaf community.
Read more #BestofBuro stories here