The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Watch out, world — Kristen Stewart is about to front Chanel's latest fragrance launch. Undoubtedly Karl Lagerfeld's favourite muse of the moment, with appearances in the Paris in Rome campaign and the Gabrielle Chanel films, we're looking forward to see the magic she'll bring to to this new scent.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: M.A.D.Gallery, the arts and design division for Swiss watchmaker MB&F, is celebrating its fifth-year anniversary in 2017 with the launch of the Nixie Machine II clock. The handcrafted showpiece utilises Nixie cathode tubes, along with a combination of steel and brass, to tell time through its unique orange glow.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: We're almost mid-way through the year, and probably re-evaluating our ambitious new year goals. Personal trainer and nutrition expert Ricardo Riskalla offers advice on restoring our bodies from the inside out — try sleep, meditation, minimising products, limiting your food intake and daily light to moderate exercise. You'll feel golden in no time.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Hugo Boss has opened its newest store is in a country you'll never have fathomed — Sri Lanka. Anchoring itself in a gorgeous heritage building, this is the first luxury label to venture along a path untrodden. Find out why Hugo Boss believes there's no time like the present to do so.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: As France gets ready to usher in Emmanuel Macron as their new president this weekend, the country is certainly looking up. We can't think of a better time to visit the City of Lights and its gorgeous surrounds. Here's our shortlist of top must-dos this year.
Read more #BestofBuro stories here.