The best of Buro from around the world
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: As Ramadan reaches its second week, the sunset meal doubles up as the ideal reason for an intimate gathering amongst family and friends. Whether you're in Dubai, or its surrounding regions, here's a food lover's guide to some of the prettiest places for a meal.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Some of Malaysia's hidden gems also double up as the world's best diving spots — from Layang Layang to Santubong (we hear you... what?), the underwater world surrounding these islands are teeming with colourful marine life. Whether you're a beginner, or practically a fish in the ocean, there's definitely something for you here.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: In Sydney this week? Potts Point's revamped eatery, Fountain, is open for business and boasts laidback, trendy vacation vibes. The menu reads like a rhapsody of in-season favourites — think avo smash on organic rye for breakfast, quinoa salad for lunch, tempura fish tacos for an afternoon snack, or a juicy eye fillet steak for dinner. Count us in.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: As we segue into summer, the street style crowd has rekindled their love affair with basket bags. These urban wickers, juxtaposed with hard leathers and dry denim, are often coloured with tradition and heritage passed down over generations. Learn the tales behind them before bagging yourself a piece.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Hold on to your horses, guys — the Great Singapore Sale is back, and while every mother and daughter team is out about town shopping their hearts out, here's the real deal. We've put together the best online beauty deals that are worth checking out, and you're guaranteed to be shopping smarter with these. The best part? You don't have to jostle with the crowds.
Read more #BestofBuro stories here.