#SundayFunday: The best of Buro from around the world
Your weekend digest
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Cara Delevingne has done it again — apart from being all over the runways and the silver screen, her artistic journey continues with the launch of her debut book. Titled Mirror, Mirror, the book centres on a group of 16-year-old friends going through the normal trials of young adult life before an unexpected turn of events.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: There's nothing better than dreaming up your next vacation over the weekend – and why not make it spa-themed? Here are some of the world's most gorgeous spas that took our breath away. Be warned, they pose a serious threat to your wallet.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Aussie rapper Tkay Maidza — also known as Nike Air Max's latest ambassador — reveals her thoughts on style by cities, global culture and global trends. We're listening.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The heart of Swatch may lie in its impressive mechanics but the soul is in its purpose. We travel to London to speak with creative director Carlo Giordanetti about the social agenda and ideals behind the latest Swatch Skin.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Located just 10 minutes from Phuket International Airport, The Slate Phuket is your luxurious home away from home. Designed by famed interior designer Bill Bensley, the suite-and-villa-only property encapsulates industrial chic surrounded by warm, lush foliage.
For last week's #BestofBuro story, click here.