#SundayFunday: The best of Buro from around the world
Your weekend digest
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Next time you're at a mamak (a street side restaurant in Malaysia), say no to straws and other non-biodegradable nasties. Here's why you should hop on the bandwagon.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: From screen sirens of the 50s and 60s to glowing Instagram girls with serious street style — we take a look at the most effortlessly chic summer looks of all time.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In another seismic move in the fashion world, founder and former chairman of Net-a-Porter, Natalie Massenet, joins Farfetch to further strengthen the brand's digital presence.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Paris Fashion Week is in full swing, and apart from the clothes, we've been wholly inspired by some of the show locations. It's time to feast your eyes on these dream interiors.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Looking to achieve Angelina Jolie's sexy bee-stung lips without making a trip to the aesthetic clinic? Try these five surefire methods.
To view last week's #BestofBuro story, click here.