#SundayFunday: The best of Buro from around the world
Your weekend digest
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Looking for the perfect engagement ring? Cartier shares their best tips on carat, cut, clarity and colour.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Vegan fast food, really? Next time you're in Melbourne, hit up The Alley, brainchild of Alexandra Pyke, who also opened famed NYC hangouts The Fat Radish and The Butchers Daughter. Expect delicious plant-based gluten-free pasta, maple bacon burgers and macaroni and cheese.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Eyewear brand Gentle Monster has just launched its new campaign starring the inimitable Tilda Swinton. No prizes for guessing what's next on our wishlist.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Meet FlexBot, your personal wellness bot - count on it to remind you to keep your body and mental health in check. Yes, it's a bot that really cares.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: One of life's biggest challenges is finding an eye cream or serum that truly works. Fret no more; here's a few clever potions that celebrities swear by.
To view last week's #BestofBuro story, click here.