#SundayFunday: The best of Buro from around the world
Your weekend digest
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: After the roaring success of Shake Shack, here's another New York establishment that's making its way down to Dubai. Enter Miss Lily's tantalising Jamaican flavours — jerk chicken, hot pepper shrimp and crispy okra, anyone?
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: The 1940s-inspired grown-up ponytail is back, and is our weekend hairdo of choice. If you don't already have long locks, this will make you want to grow it out.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Cult eyewear brand Lucy Folk has a new campaign photographer in Beyonce's official cameraman. Here, Mason Poole talks creativity, charity and Beyonce's camera skills.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The Singapore International Jazz Festival 2017 is power-packed with a lineup of established and up-and-coming names. Here are our favourite picks.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Emma Watson is changing the world one beauty look at a time. For her press tour for the upcoming Beauty and the Beast, she turned to organic, cruel-free makeup such as Tata Harper and RMS Beauty. Get her tips and tricks here.
To view last week's #BestofBuro story, click here.