#SundayFunday: The best of Buro from around the world
Your weekend digest
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Reese Witherspoon has just landed a new role — as the "storyteller-in-chief" for Elizabeth Arden. She will help shape the American label's history and tale, and will feature in multiple advertising campaigns and marketing programs. Watch this space.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Ready to be inspired by these #girlbosses? From starting a fashion e-commerce site to managing multiple F&B and property development projects, these 10 Malaysian girls dared to dream and turned those dreams into reality.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The Viceroy Palm Jumeirah hotel looks set to be Dubai's next big thing. Situated at the entrance of the Palm, the swish property's stunning aesthetics were conceived by two leading design firms: New-York based Yabu Pushelberg and Japanese company NAO Taniyama and Associates. The question is, how soon can we get there?
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Oh, our purse strings are about to be tested. Mansur Gavriel's new spring collection is inspired by the '50s and showcases a swoon-worthy ladylike and understated aesthetic. Soft angles and strong monochrome? So fresh.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Before you head down to Sing Jazz 2017 this weekend, don't forget to read and print out our handy guide. We certainly don't want you to get lost, be starving and miss out on those all-important music sets.
For last week's #BestofBuro story, click here.