#SundayFunday: The best of Buro from around the world
Your weekend digest
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Inspired by symbolism and sacred geometry, Middle-Eastern designer Noor Fares, in an exclusive interview, chats about the inspiration, creative processes and criticisms behind her latest collection. We can't wait to get our hands on her stunning pieces.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Looking to unwind with a facial on your next weekend jaunt to Kuala Lumpur? Biologique Recherche's custom made facial delivers pure, concentrated and raw ingredients to your skin according to your needs — leaving your face smoother, brighter and healthier than before.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Rag & Bone opens its first store in Australia — in the hip, culture-loving city of Melbourne. Loved by fashion girls for their comfortable jeans and cult ankle boots, the industrial fit-out is befitting of the label's New York cool-girl roots.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Eating right can leave you in happier spirits. Eve Persak, nutritionist at Como Shambhala, teaches us how nature's pantry can give you a positive boost. Get your checklist ready and make a few simple mealtime modifications.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: What if you had multiple shots of love? Singapore Repertory Theatre's production of Nick Payne's Constellations gives us an intimate insight into the "what ifs" in relationships.
To view last week's #BestofBuro story, click here.