#SundayFunday: The best of Buro from around the world
Your weekend digest
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Customised oiling? We're in. When months of experimenting with creams and antibiotics didn't seem to work on her cystic acne, Aussie journalist Jasmine Garnsworthy discovered the wonders of jojoba oil; and after which, her cult beauty brand The Buff was born. Learn more about this bespoke range of beautiful oils that are designed to suit each specific skin type.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Here's a design masterpiece to take note of. After a year and close to 4,000 submissions, the inaugural Loewe Craft Prize has found its winning piece in Ernst Gamperl's Tree of Life 2. The German artist created the vessels from an uprooted 300-year-old oak tree while retaining its unique form and characteristics.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Hitting up the shops in KL this weekend? Head over to The Rooftop of the Gardens Mall, where a canopy walkway and newly renovated space with an impressive line-up of stores and entertainment await. Your must-visits: The Studio, Wei-Ling Contemporary and The Gardens Theatre.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Is wearing a belt around your neck the latest trend? We'd love to hear your thoughts. Spotted at the recent Seoul Fashion Week, take a look at how the street style pack has turned it into one of these season's buzziest looks.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: With a multitude of ocean bays, beaches and lighthouses, New South Wales has some of the best beaches and most accessible coastlines in Australia. Grab a smoothie, lounge by your pool and check out these stunning stretches of sand for your next holiday.
To view last week's #BestofBuro story, click here.