Best of Buro: Zimmermann's cool new collab, Instagram's best foodie accounts, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Food should be consumed, enjoyed, and shared with people around you. If you're looking for inspiration, these foodies have taken the art of gastronomy to a whole new level with their stunning Instagram accounts. Hit "follow" if you wish to have your appetites whetted.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Following her masterpiece of a visual album last year, Beyoncé has just released her How To Make Lemonade box set — a fan's dream that comprises of a double vinyl edition of Lemonade, audio and visual album downloads, and a 600-page collector's edition coffee table book. Never-before-seen photos? We're sold.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Zimmermann, the Aussie brand killing it on a global scale, and Cutler & Gross, renowned for its craftsmanship approach to frames, have come together in winning collaboration. Expect city-inspired shades featuring cutting-edge designs, attention to detail, and an unabashed love of colour. Time to take these babies on our European summer holiday.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Gluten-free food doesn't necessarily have to be tasteless and boring — as more and more people are looking to these alternatives for health reasons, we round up some of the best restaurants in Singapore serving food without gluten. You won't be able to tell what's missing.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: From a hand soap to a multi-tasking makeup brush, Singapore beauty brands are certainly upping their game to capture your attention. These locally-conceived products are chic, creative and user-friendly — it's high time to #supportlocal.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.