Best of Buro: A unique teppanyaki experience at Morimoto Dubai, where to learn traditional Malaysian crafts, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: From mask carving to pewter making, it's time to get in touch with your cultural side when you're next in Malaysia. These workshops might just surprise you.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: We feel you — the weather has been tumultuous and unforgiving, to say the least. Keep your cool and your makeup on with these antioxidant-rich facial mists for on-the-go hydration. Your skin will thank you later.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The 250-seater Morimoto Dubai is one of the most anticipated restaurant openings of the year, with a two-storey luxury space that clearly redefines Chef's Masaharu Morimoto's teppanyaki techniques. We hear their truffle fried rice and seafood broth are to die for.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Yes, Instagram Stories might only last 24 hours, but let's be honest — it still has to look good. So, to help you document your life and curate the perfect still or mini film on your feed are these wondrous apps. You'll look like a pro in no time.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Boho babe anklets are back. The little circle of youth once associated with the American summer life and blithe teenage road trips are reappearing around the feet of Gigi Hadid, Ashley Olsen and Jennifer Lopez. How to make it work for you? Should you be sporting dad sneakers and a mini skirt, draw attention to your gams with a solid stack.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.