Best of Buro: Top 5 spots in the world to ring in 2018, Pantone-food swatches, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: If you ever thought that certain hues reminded you of some of your favourite meals on the table, then you might want to check out the #PantonePosts project. San Francisco-based photographer Lucia Litman has a visual feast that is a delight to be discovered. Be warned, you might just feel really famished after.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: As Berlin's cultural secrets become more and more mainstream, and prices skyrocket through Munich and Hamburg, the dual characteristics of the German city of Dresden intrigues. This travel cheat sheet of Dresden takes you through the history and monuments of old town by day and crossing over to the new town for after dark adventures.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: It's 12 hours to 2018. Where did the time go? As we spend time reflecting on life, here's a round-up of the top five places in the world to ring in 2018. If you're stuck at home this year for New Year because you didn't score cheap tickets abroad, fret not — it's a good time to include being better organised in your resolutions for this year.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: What a groundbreaking year it has been for the tech market — from the entry of facial recognition on smartphones, to wireless charging, electric cars, and heck, even the revival of the ancient Nokia 3310. Here's a recap of all the tech products we're thankful for this year.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: From tiny tattoos to wire nail art to pared down perfume, these were the beauty trends that made an impact in 2017 and might just become the ones to watch next year. It's about time to get your game on, girlfriend.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.