Best of Buro: The best islands in the world, a semi-submerged art gallery, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: First it was an underwater museum in the Atlantic Ocean; then last year, British eco-artist Jason deCaires Taylor created a sculpture of 48 life-sized human figures just beneath the surface off Gili Meno island. Earlier this month, Taylor's latest work was unveiled in Maldives — behold the Coralarium, the world's first semi-submerged art gallery.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Too much partying last night? This guide to a pampering head-to-toe session at home might be helpful for you to recover from the shenanigans. We've got everything you need down pat, from hair scrubs to body serums for you to start your week anew.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Every year, Travel & Leisure polls its readers for its annual World's Best survey and this year, the Indonesian island of Java came out on top, scoring a 95.28 out of 100. The island is home to the world's largest Buddhist temple as well as the beautiful Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park and Karimunjawa Islands. Read on for the full list.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Do you care about having quality, organic and cruelty-free makeup and brushes? If so, you'll be glad to know a new brand that offers all this and more is coming to town — check out Inika's gorgeous range of conscious beauty.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Considering we're an island nation, you're going to need this no BS guide to finding the best swimwear money can buy — applause and praise to brands that fuse technical know-how with designs that give us tanlines.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.