Best of Buro: Sydney's new culinary day spa, Chloe's nomadic-inspired fragrance, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Two of Dubai's powerhouse female entrepreneurs have teamed up in an exciting new collection. Buro 24/7 Middle East's managing editor, Maddison Glendinning, sits down with Dima Ayad and Hautletic founder Priya Bhatia to talk about their new collaboration — watch this space.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Introducing Chloé Nomade, the new fragrance that defines the spirit of the French fashion house and the vision of its founder, Gaby Aghion. This beautiful potion is made for the free-spirited woman who embraces her independence and need for escape, and draws upon a narrative that is decked with new horizons and a fresh outlook in life.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Charlie de Haas, fitness model and health coach turned clean-eating entrepreneur, has just started Alexandria's newest eatery, Clean Treats Factory. Fusing dreamy vintage-boho interiors with mouth-watering raw and plant based food, the cafe's minimalist fit out has been designed to complement the colour-saturated menu and act as a culinary day spa for the senses.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Skip the streetside crêpes and the touristy cafés. Here's how to get more bang for your buck à la française in Paris — believe us, this insider's guide will change your life the next time you're in our favourite fashion capital.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Sit back, watch and repeat. The Projector and Sunset Cinema are two places to get your Oscars fix, before and after the awards show. Here's a sneak peek at what to expect from these Oscar films.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.