Best of Buro: What to do in the Snowy Mountains, Priyanka Chopra's street style looks, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Instagram's latest feature will help you spend less time scrolling your feed — really? That endless scroll can now come to an end by using the new 'Daily Reminder' feature, which allows you to set a limit on how much time you spend scrolling. It also lets you switch off notifications for however long you want.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: While Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas have yet to confirm the news of their engagement, we're shining the spotlight on the one thing we know for sure: her street style game is always on point. Whether she's in a casual all-white shirt-and-jeans combo or a vibrant floral number, the 36-year-old star nails all her looks in a breeze — and these are the ones we want to emulate.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Headed Down Under and want a different kind of holiday? Whether you love to ski or just bask in the great outdoors, you'll find that the Snowy Mountains is well worth a road trip out of Sydney. Here are some of the best recommendations when it comes to activities, food, and luxurious lodging.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If you've heard of or tried the Dyson Supersonic, you know that it revolutionised the humble hairdryer. Our judges and readers agreed, voting it the genius product we wished we invented in our 2017 Beauty Awards. Now in 2018 the professional edition has been developed — and it's time to find out more about its salon-specific features.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Looking for a great place for tea this National Day? Driven by local and regional ingredients, our Buro tea menu at Straits Clan comes in the form of a blueberry pound cake and hibiscus tea — only two of our greatest weaknesses. Nothing too fancy or ornate, but a simple comforting treat that most people can easily relate to — believe us, it's good.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.