Best of Buro: Smooth Festival of Chocolate, apps for your new iPad Pro, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Nike's new seasonal campaign stars UAE's top footballer, Omar Abdulrahman (or Amoory), and is styled by Gadir Rajab and shot by celebrated fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Here's a sneak peek at the visuals — which throws the spotlight on the season's on-trend colour white — with Amoory showcasing the newest iterations of the Cortez, Airforce1, and Airmax 90.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Your new iPad Pro is insanely amazing — set to be faster, sharper, and smarter than ever before, the best way to test its limits is to download the right apps that will showcase its talents. This well-curated list of apps, from Tayasui Sketches to Cinemagraph Pro, will certainly help.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Chocolate lovers, unite. The Rocks in Sydney will play host to Smooth Festival of Chocolate this weekend, celebrating and exploring chocolate in all of its delicious forms. Expect to see local favourites like Black Star Pastry and Gelato Messina, as well as international stalwarts such as Lindt and Callebaut serving up their best.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Honestly, when was the last time you chose to buy something from a brick-and-mortar store in Singapore? If the local retail landscape isn't yet dead, it surely is dying. We speak to industry insiders for clues on how to turn the once thriving business right back around.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson, the new face of Givenchy Gentleman, speaks exclusively to us on the role of men today, working with his wife on a screenplay, and why Clare Waight Keller is the ultimate visionary. Let's hear it from the British-born talent.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.