Best of Buro: An insider's guide to Seville, buying art online, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Ever since Maria Baibakova, strategic director of Artspace.com, and Dasha Zhukova of Artsy.net launched their sites, the sale of contemporary art online has moved away from a purely commercial approach, and is now seeking to offer visitors a new way to acquire art. If you're looking to collect art, look to these influential art hubs.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Looking to up your Instagram game? The new Canon EOS M100 is compact, lightweight, holds as much power and tech as a DSLR, and has the ability to transfer shots to your smartphone with the app via Wi-Fi, NFC, or Bluetooth. Early Christmas present to yourself, perhaps?
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: It's time to make travel plans for 2018, and the experts at Lonely Planet say Seville should be first on your list. From winding, cobblestoned alleyways lined with orange trees, to tapas bars with mouth-watering Andalusian fare, here's a guide to soaking up the flavours of southern Spain's crown jewel.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Starbucks has unveiled their latest baby, and it's a state-of-the-art behemoth coffee shop in the hip and bustling city of Shanghai. To call it a coffee shop would be a severe understatement, as the 2,700 sqm space doesn't just serve frappucinos, but encompasses a multi-sensory retail experience as well as a premium roastery. It's the way of the future, we say.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: These gorgeous holiday collectibles from Louis Vuitton tie into the maison's colourful history, and are fail-safe ideas to stoke utmost desire in a diverse crowd. The traveller, the Martha Stewart, the sports fanatic, the man of good taste... Cancel your bulk order for Ferrero Rocher chocolates stat, and discover a better Christmas here.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.