Best of Buro: Serena Williams' stunning wedding gowns, Burberry's new store in Melbourne, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: With free-flowing champagne and a roster of DJs spinning London-led tracks from artists like The Streets, Burberry's launch of its new Collins Street digs was anything but subdued. Packing the two-storey store with an array of models, artists, and DJs, the English luxury brand definitely reflected their ability at throwing a spectacular party.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Aston Martin has just announced the launch of its new Vantage, an iconic car that has been an industry leader for seven decades. Aptly titled the 2018 Vantage GTE, the luxury race car combines the brand's expert automotive craftsmanship with high-performance characteristics including horsepower, twin-turbo V8 engine, and impressive torque.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Tennis ace Serena Williams and Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian's wedding has been one of the most talked about events this year — complete with Williams' three gorgeous wedding dresses. Her first, a custom Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen; while her second and third, glamorous creations from Donatella Versace.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The newest installation at Aloft at Hermès, '(Un)filtered Reflections', focuses on Japanese paper-cutting artist Noriko Ambe showcasing sculptural portraits of students from their textbooks. In her first collaboration with the public, Ambe was keen on transforming the meaning of textbooks as well as express their relationship with today's youth in the context of their respective societies and education system.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Looking for a workout targeted at time-starved individuals? Titled 'The Ultimate Circuit', this high-intensity workout focuses on four five-minute rounds that will have you dripping in sweat by the end of it. So whether you're stuck in your hotel room on a business trip, or just waiting in your living room while your baby sleeps, watch this workout — guaranteed to help burn off that extra fat.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.