Best of Buro: A guide to the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, Bondi Beach's new salad bar, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: It's that time of the year again when Samsung unveils its most competitive flagship smartphone at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018. From the aperture camera to AR Emoji, here's everything you need to know about the stunning new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Miu Miu is opening a new store in The Dubai Mall's extension — and to celebrate, the store will house a limited edition capsule collection of gowns designed exclusively to celebrate the occasion. Expect a selection of floor-length evening-ready gowns, finished in monochrome hues as well as blush pink and powder blue, where no two silhouettes are the same.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Craving a bowl of fresh, crisp salad but don't have the ingredients or patience to make it? Green Dream salad bar in Bondi Beach is the answer to your lunchtime prayers. Opened by Fratelli Fresh's founder, Barry McDonald, choices include fresh juicy tomatoes, spicy broccoli, hot smoked salmon, and even lobster.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: There's The Upper House, The Temple House, The Opposite House and there's now going to be a new gamechanger under the House Collective — The Middle House, set in the heart of Shanghai's commercial district Jing'an. Opening its doors in April this year, this elegant oasis will bring personalised luxury to new levels.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: It's not often you see British actress Felicity Jones walking the red carpet at the recent Vogue Bafta party in a sparkly, '70s inspired jumpsuit — a stunning, Emilia Wickstead number. Sporting her signature, brow-grazing curtain bangs, Jones also turned her makeup up a notch by going for a bold, luscious red lip — here's a breakdown on her look.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.