Best of Buro: Prince Louis of Cambridge, sustainable fabrics you need on your radar, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Get a head-start on your eco-friendlier lifestyle with these innovative fashion finds that help to promote a sustainable wardrobe. Aside from some of our favourites such as organic cotton and bamboo linens, here are five new fabrics you should know that are making a difference in the textile industry. Hello, piñatex!
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: In Sydney soon? Check out Potts Point's East Asian diner Paper Bird, as they bring back their popular weekend brunch with a slick set of delicious new eats. Try their delectable pork katsu sando, pipis, XO arancini and crab wontons with chilli and black vinegar.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Kensington Palace has announced the safe arrival of a new prince — Prince Louis Arthur Charles, the third child of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Kate wore a red dress for the occasion, in keeping with tradition with her two earlier appearances outside of the hospital when she donned similarly bright pieces by Jenny Packham.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: It looks like the beauty ambassadorships just keep coming. Following the opening volley at the start of 2018, the change of the seasonal cycle brings with it a fresh crop of faces — some familiar and some not — picked up by beauty giants to front many a new campaign. Led by Karlie Kloss and her appointment as Estée Lauder's new spokeswoman last week, the floodgates are now well and truly open, introducing names such as model Josephine Skriver and Korean starlets Suzy Bae and Kim Tae-Ri. Here are the names to know now.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The spin fad is still going mightily strong, and at the rate new studios are springing up on our island state, jumping onto this bandwagon may be a little more daunting than it used to be. Just where does one begin? Depending on your individual goals and proclivities, here's the lowdown on five indoor cycling studios for every kind of rider out there.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.