Best of Buro: The fruit that doubles up as a hangover cure, 24 hours at Aman Tokyo, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Universal truth: Hangovers suck. No one loves the pounding head, desert-dry mouth, and churning stomach that follows a champagne-fuelled blow up. Well, here's a surprising cure that could change things for you — the Korean pear has been found to speed up alcohol metabolism, cutting short your hangover time. Give it a go next time.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Louis Vuitton's new Le Jour Se Lève is the maison's second ever fragrance release, following its debut collection of seven scents in 2016. Created by the house's Master Perfumer, Jacques Cavallier Belletrud, the fragrance captures the essence of daybreak and the moment of infinite possibilities.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: There's only one place to be next time you're in Japan's busy capital. Check into Aman Tokyo, located on the top six floors of Otemachi tower in the heart of Tokyo's financial district, an oasis of calm above the bustling streets — believe us, you won't ever want to leave.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Always wanted to work in a start-up? The team at Airbnb Singapore talk about working culture at their successful start-up, career progression, and the personality traits one needs to have. Tune in to our podcast and take notes.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: We're excited about Carrie K's first fine jewellery line, featuring narratives from across the different cultural and ethnic groups in Singapore. Check out the Modern Heirloom Collection, which encourages you to create your own style and story by mixing and matching the pieces.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.