Best of Buro: Ritz-Carlton Langkawi, mushroom lattes, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: See you later, matcha tea and turmeric lattes — the wellness fad of today now lies in mushroom lattes, touted to be chockfull of vitamins, antioxidants, fibre, iron, and the like. At organic Sydney emporium Orchard Street, it's served as a hot beverage containing reishi and shiitake mushroom with a choice of almond, cashew, or coconut milk.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: If there's new Middle Eastern names you need to add to your shopping list, it's Dilek Hanif, Jelena Bin Drai and Madiyah Al Sharqi. These emerging fashion designers have fresh, distinct styles that will resound with a younger generation — we want in.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Langkawi will soon welcome another grand resort to its shores, and this time it's tucked between a 10 million-year-old rainforest and a private cove. Here's all you need to know about The Ritz-Carlton Langkawi, opening to guests in October 2017.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Singapore Changi Airport has a brand-new terminal in Terminal 4, and we can't wait to walk through its doors when it opens in the last quarter of the year. While it's only half the size of Terminal 3, it promises a beautiful reflection of Singapore's culture and heritage, alongside the latest in technology — here's a sneak peek.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: When it comes to showing your patriotism this National Day, don't settle for a red polo tee. Here are beauty looks that will inspire you to be bold and brash on 9th August — cue the perfect matte lip, a statement blush, or a strip of eyeliner.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.