Best of Buro: Muji's first hotel, Mecca Max, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Mecca is launching a massive beauty offering in Mecca Max, and it looks like it's going to go off. Expect a 206-product strong line featuring the best in skincare, eyes, lips, lashes, and beauty tools at affordable prices. Founder Jo Horgan says it's been a long time coming — well, we can't wait.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Everyone's favourite minimalist home goods brand has finally announced plans to open two new Muji hotels — one in Japan, and the other in China. The first, in Shenzhen, is slated for end 2017, and will encompass four floors, including a store and a restaurant. All rooms will be kitted out in Muji products.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Koa is Dubai's latest art, culture, and architectural hub — set to represent the city's direction towards creativity, innovation, and a luxurious lifestyle. Designed with 70 residential spaces and 200,000 sq ft of local landscaped gardens, the space will also showcase gastronomic markets, restaurants, and a multi-purpose amphitheatre. Talk about a stunning home away from home.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Grana has launched its brand-new swimwear collection, and it's one for every beach getaway. Whether you're lounging by the beach, or sipping on cocktails by the poolside bar, their sleek, timeless pieces are set to have heads turning. Plus, it's specially formulated poly-blend means it's extremely lightweight and dries fast — so you'll never have to look like a dripping, wet bag.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Here's a jewellery collection we'd love to have in our boudoir — Choo Yilin's expanded Shophouse Collection II offers exquisite cuts and curated pairings with attitude. Featuring crowd-favourite gemstones, take your pick from hues varying from rose quartz, rhodolite garnet to green amethyst.
Read more #BestofBuro stories