Best of Buro: Mother-daughter trips to embark on, Elle Fanning x Tiffany & Co., and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Tiffany & Co.'s new campaign features brand ambassador Elle Fanning to front its new Paper Flowers collection. Set in New York, the actress is captured channelling a younger Audrey Hepburn as Fanning appears at the Fifth Avenue flagship windows (reenacting the opening scene from the 1961 classic film, Breakfast at Tiffany's). Watch and be inspired.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Looking for a new brand to support? The buzzword in fashion at the moment is sustainability and Melbourne-based label, MIES, is the name to know if you're into joining the clothes with a conscious movement. It doesn't hurt that this brand also makes each dress to order with customers able to work with the team on the design of their piece.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: It might be a little too late to plan a trip for Mum this weekend, but everyone love a good IOU gift. From the beaches of Sri Lanka, to the magical depths of Iceland, here's a few suggestions on where to take her this year. Mother-daughter bonding time? We're in.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Who hasn't already heard of homegrown brand Porcelain's cult facials? If you're keen to get started on your skincare routine, Porcelain's two new products can be used on almost any skin type to hydrate, calm and revive skin — namely the Balance Daily Cleansing Gel and a super serum called the HA+ Hydrating Serum.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: 'Demon chef' Alvin Leung, who owns three-Michelin starred restaurant Bo Innovation, has set up shop here in Singapore, with Forbidden Duck infiltrating the busy CBD precinct. Thinking of heading down and not sure what to order? Read on.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.