Best of Buro: Michelle Yeoh's best style looks over the years, getting verified on Instagram, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Instagram's blue tick is a status symbol, which you previously couldn't ask for — it was simply given to you if Instagram discovered your page and considered it worthy. However, things are about to change as the social media app has just launched a new application system where users can apply for the tick through their account. All you have to do is go to your profile, click on settings and then scroll down to 'Request Verification'. We wish you the best of luck.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: With a passion for healthy eating, chef Daniel Green believes that wining and dining can be clean fun. The award-winning chef, who is also an accomplished author and TV personality, is going to show you just that in his latest collaboration with The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur. If you can't be there, he shares helpful tips and suggestions on developing healthier cooking habits here.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Michelle Yeoh's portrayal of Eleanor Young in Crazy Rich Asians has garnered much praise, but her acting skills aside, we're shining the limelight on something else that is equally praise-worthy: her immaculate style. Be it a red carpet event, at the airport or joining her husband, FIA president Jean Todt, at the Formula 1 pit, you can count on Michelle Yeoh to look put together in any get-up.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Tattoo-inspired makeup? What exactly does that mean? Like a tattoo, these lip stains, brow pigments and eyeliners 'sink' comfortably into the skin, almost like actual ink, and don't budge or smudge. We pull together our favourite products, which all have that everlasting quality — a must-have in Singapore's humidity.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: What's next after reusable takeaway coffee cups? Reusable straws, of course. After all, there's more damage to incur from the mass consumption of plastic suckers. Lucky for us, we live in a city that's pretty woke — there are definitely no lack of options. Here's where we're getting our hardy fix of metal and reusable straws.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.