Best of Buro: Meghan Markle's wedding dress, the best Ramadan buffets, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The most talked about dress of the year has been revealed — Kensington Palace announced that Clare Waight Keller of Givenchy met Meghan Markle earlier this year and it was decided that the British designer, who is the first female creative director at the French house in its history, would be tasked with the job. The dress was made using silk organza and "six meticulously placed seams" which formed the elegant structure of the dress.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Food is best enjoyed with your family and loved ones, and you deserve nothing short of the best buffet spreads to break your Ramadan fast at. From classic staples such as beef rendang to an international gourmet spread of teh tarik crème brulee and pandan & kaya eclairs, look forward to an indulgent time of feasting at these Ramadan hotel buffets in KL.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: True to form, 13 Reasons Why returns with a Season 2 trailer that raises more questions than it addresses, if it does at all. While the tapes may have found its way to a less-than-conclusive ending, the story is far from done with the emergence of a blood-curdling slew of polaroid photographs. What now, Hannah?
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: "There is something about fashion that can make people very nervous", and it has something, or everything to do with a transformative power gone wrong. Find out what our fashion editor has to say about the 10 annoying habits fashion people need to shake, pronto.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: First Crown Princess Mary, now to-be Duchess Meghan Markle, there must be some magic about bars that make little girls' dreams come true. Still waiting for that someday to come? The next time you are in London, check out these prime spots for finding the "eligible" one (subjectivity not accounted for). You might just be able to meet your future prince, or an actual prince for that matter.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.