Best of Buro: Meghan Markle’s first royal appearance, The Collaroy in Sydney, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Sydney’s newest northern beaches all-star pub, The Collaroy, has finally arrived on the spectacular shores of Collaroy Beach. From ocean trout bowls to grilled spatchcocks, bar bites and cocktails to wood-fired pizza, pop by this new eating and dining establishment for a day of rest and indulgence post-swim.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: An advocate of education, women’s health and humanitarian efforts, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah has proved to be more than just the wife of Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir. Take a break from the dismal buzz of the 1MDB scandal — here are 7 reasons why Malaysia is eager to have their First Lady back with them.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: It may have been just a week since their wedding, but there’s been no downtime for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Overnight, the pair appeared for the first time as husband and wife for Prince Charles’ 70th birthday at Buckingham Palace, and the Internet is going crazy once again. Will we ever grow tired of this pair?
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Believe it or not, global fitness phenomenon Kayla Itsines is just like every other girl (the 9.6 million followers aside). She loves her carbs, needs her Netflix while she cardios, and doesn’t actually wake up feeling excited to work out. What is it then that has her looking like her, and us looking like… us? Read her story to find out more.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Getting burnt out planning your dream wedding? Book yourself a treatment or two from our round up of the best bridal spas in Singapore, and you’ll be on your way to Zen faster than you can say “I do”. From face slimming treatments to 360 sensory experiences that revives and rejuvenates, here is the list of spas no bride should miss.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.