Best of Buro: Matchesfashion.com's new homewares category, the best facial hair at World Cup 2018, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: What better way to take a breather from all that football action than with some eye candy? Those slaying the beard game include Adil Rami's fashionable moustache (he even sported a handlebar 'stache previously), Olivier Giroud's well-trimmed beard, and Mile Jedinak's winsome beard worthy of a Lumbersexual (is that still a thing?).
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Of late, there's been an insurgence of creatives putting their thoughts and ideas on Instagram. Check out these five digital artists, who cheer up our Instagram feed with their punny collages and mash ups with their wicked sense of wit, proving that fashion can truly have a sense of humour.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Matchesfashion.com is giving us yet another reason to shop online, as they extend their portfolio to include a series of interior design and homeware pieces. The new homewares category will include an edit of tabletop accessories, cushions, blankets, home fragrances and decorative accessories, adding more uniqueness to your living space.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Inventive salmon tacos and unagi fried rice? Yes and yes, at PS.Cafe's new Japanese restaurant, JYPSY. Helmed by Chef Taka from Osaka, the menu taps on his expertise and creative culinary direction. Our only advice: get in soon, before it's tough to get a reservation at this hip hotspot.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: With the rise of aesthetic treatments and plastic surgery, there's been a normalisation of the lunchtime fix. While some treatments like the Nefertiti neck lift may have a longer healing time, there's also tonnes of stuff that you can do on your face and body, that takes less than an hour and has results that can last for weeks. Here are three treatments worth your time.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.