Best of Buro: Behind the scenes with Man Repeller, Finolhu Maldives, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Here's a snapshot of a heart-to-heart chat with Man Repeller's Leandra Medine — she speaks candidly about career goals, keeping the platform authentic, not selling out, and what she wished she knew beforehand about being an influencer. Two words: Total respect.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: How many of us have been in constant envy of the flawless skin on Middle Eastern women? Beautiful features aside, they always seem to emanate a gorgeous natural glow. They've kindly put together a list of the best new bronzers for us mere mortals — we're heading to beauty counters, stat.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: If you're looking for a glamourous take on the halcyon days of travel, follow Buro 24/7 Malaysia's editor-in-chief, Cai Mei Khoo, as she hits up Maldives' latest island paradise, Finolhu in Baa Atoll. While there are stunning overwater and beach villas, what really hits the spot are the details — classic Marshall in-room speakers and hotel information printed on vintage postcards.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Dover Street Market (DSM) has landed in Singapore, and has certainly made huge waves on the fashion planet. Only the fourth DSM in the world after London, New York, and Tokyo, Rei Kawakubo's cult multi-label boutique on our sunny shores is located in the lush Dempsey Hill and is set to impress the world. We bring you the lowdown on all the brands and Singapore product exclusives.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Australian brand Aesop never does things by halves — their recent collaboration in Paris with Paulin, Paulin, Paulin converts its office into a pop-up treatment room open to the public. Partitioned into three different rooms, the luxurious 80 sqm space was crafted to absolute perfection, taking the facial experience to brand-new heights.
Read more #BestofBuro stories
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection