Best of Buro: Louvre Abu Dhabi, French beauty secrets, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Rushcutters Bay has a vibrant new restaurant in MARTA, with a menu that has been thoughtfully curated to reflect the attitude of Rome's famed eateries. The bustling open-plan kitchen will serve authentic Italian dishes, including bucatini mussels with tomato and pecorino, crumbed fried rice, mince and mozzarella croquettes, and wood-fired Roman pizza. Arrive hungry.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: When we think of French girl, we picture a sophisticated lady with beautiful skin, windswept hair, and a seductive smile. Case in point — Caroline Parnot and Aude Sarkamari — French fashion bloggers who are giving us a glimpse into the Parisian way of life. We stalk the duo to find out more about the French girl beauty everyone has been talking about for years.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Cat's out of the bag — the Louvre Abu Dhabi will open on 11 November. Designed by Pritzker Prize winning French architect Jean Nouvel, the highly-anticipated museum will be complete with iconic international artworks from Mondrian, Van Gogh, and Vacheron Constantin, who revealed their clock set for the Louvre exclusively to Buro 24/7 Middle East. Here's your sneak preview.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: As Louis Vuitton opens the doors to its birthplace at 2 Place Vendôme, we list the must-sees in this historic house — from the haute joaillerie atelier to the special trunks. Designed and built by architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart as two classic townhouses in 1714 and reinstated by architect Peter Marino, this is where you have to make a dedicated pitstop the next time you're in Paris.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The verdict is out, and we should all be proud. Singapore had an impressive showing in this year's World's 50 Best Bars, with a total of 6 bars in the top 50. Our sophisticated Manhattan Bar sits in the seventh spot (and for the first time, places a bar from Singapore in the top 10), also clinching the title of Asia's Best Bar. And the best bar in the entire world? The well-deserved American Bar at The Savoy in London.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.