Best of Buro: A music festival for foodies, UAE's top healthy eats, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Combining an all-star musical line-up with the gourmet food hampers from Sydney's hottest restaurants, Lost Picnic is set to kick off the warmer months in style in the lush grounds of Centennial Park. Expect tunes from the likes of Sydney songstress Montaigne, singer-songwriter Sarah Blasko, and alt-folk band All Our Exes Live in Texas.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Whether you're an avid diver or a collector of technical masterpieces, these eight watches are the perfect accessory to accompany you into the depths of the ocean. Our favourites? The Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Days Automatic Bronzo and Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Planning a trip to the Middle East but worried about healthy food options? Fear not — these nutrient-rich food spots offer some of the best smoothies, fresh juices, and plant-based dishes in the region. We're particularly excited about global health institution Wild & The Moon, which also has branches in Paris and New York.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Game of Thrones fever certainly took over our office last week, and we've been busy catching up with the current season and dissecting each episode with fervour. On the beauty front, listen to our audio review of the best hairstyles this season — who has the most appealing tresses, in your opinion?
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: It felt like forever, but the wait is finally over: Balmain's first brick-and-mortar in Southeast Asia has finally materialised, and the house chose our shores to call home. Make your way to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, stat.
Read more #BestofBuro stories