Best of Buro: How to spend a long weekend in Kyoto, smart snacking, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Former NRL star-turned-fitness-guru Dan Conn is the expert when it comes to all things training — including what you should eat post-workout whether you're looking to slim down or muscle up. He's right, it really does matter.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Planning an upcoming wedding and undecided what to wear? Here's some fashion inspiration from the top three designers who showcased their fall/winter 2018 collections during Bridal Fashion Week. Whether or not you decide on these pieces, or get inspired by their designs, there's no denying that Reem Acra, Naeem Khan and Marchesa have got a winning formula down pat.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Once the capital city, Kyoto is a cultural heartland where the Japanese themselves go to see the true, ancient Japan. And the icing on the matcha cake is that Kyoto's highlights can be explored in just a few days. Our guide to spending a long weekend in Kyoto will have you saying "miso happy" in no time.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If you're a fan of the guilty-pleasure adaptation of Archie comic book series, Riverdale, you'd probably be familiar with the iconic Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe diner. After all, this is where most of the fun, gloomy, and sappy milkshake dates take place, and our weekend inspiration for the coolest diners worldwide. Here are our favourites — one of them involves dining in a car.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In the second of our new video series, Rick Yang, co-founder of FAC3INC, shows us how to nail that no-makeup, monochromatic look that's trending now. Watch our one minute beauty tutorial to learn the subtleties of this look.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.