Best of Buro: Jo Malone's limited edition collection, Art Dubai 2018, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Now in its 12th edition, Art Dubai, one of the region's largest gatherings for galleries, artists and exhibitions, is back for 2018 with a jam-packed schedule. This year, Madinat Jumeirah will host over 100 different galleries from 48 countries, and its offerings lead the way for the regional arts community — here's how you can find out more.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Queer Eye pulls together a fresh new team of fabulous gents — and it's surprising how good the new series is. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and cheer for the guy getting the makeover of a lifetime. Need more convincing? We bring you five reasons why this should be your next Netflix binge watch.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Jo Malone has done it again. The limited edition English Fields collection is inspired by all the precious grains you can find in the English landscape. From earthy rye to wholesome oats, these scents capture the essence of the countryside, combined with sprightly florals such as poppy, primrose and crocus for a sophisticated touch.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Going vegan could be a lot easier, thanks to this new restaurant in Singapore. HVRST is an extended food & beverage concept from Kilter Avenue, a boutique gym at OUE Downtown. Options here are aplenty, surprisingly tasty, and definitely hits the spot.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: It's the end of an era. Co-founder of Buro 24/7, Miroslava Duma, is selling her stake in the digital media brand to focus on other projects, namely Future Tech Lab. She is no longer involved with Buro 24/7 in any official capacity — we wish her the best in her future projects and thank her for the commitment and energy she brought to Buro 24/7.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.