Best of Buro: A James Bond museum on the Austrian Alps, Leica's theme park, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: It's endless summer on our island and there's no escaping it. Thankfully, there's a slew of beauty products that can give you a natural bronzed glow. We've picked eight of the best from Guerlain, Charlotte Tilbury, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Fenty Beauty and more — it's time to restock our bathroom shelves.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: With its wide open space peppered with four building complexes that boast of concrete architectural beauty, Leitz Park is a minimalist's dream. If you're a cult fan of Leica, here are seven reasons why you should visit the birthplace of the brand.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: In the last Bond Spectre film, the world's most famous agent went from Mexico to Rome and also Austria, where one of the most spectacular action scenes took place at Sölden on the Austrian Alps. Now that same mountain is home to the a James Bond museum, which gives you the story behind the production of the most expensive James Bond movie of all time in a unique setting. You'll be floored.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Melbourne's well-loved Claypots franchise has landed in Singapore, serving up bold Mediterranean Asian flavours concealed within fresh seafood. The signature spices, rich flavours and intensity of the wok hei are celebrated here, while still catering to the local palate. Fresh catches are the main heroes, accompanied with healthy carbs like basmati rice and pide, a Turkish flatbread.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In the most 'WTF' news moments of the week, reports arose from a parliamentary session on 10 July that women in Singapore are now being made to pay higher premiums under the new CareShield Life insurance scheme. Find out more about the debate, and how you can now sign a petition for equal CareShield Life premiums for women and men.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.