Best of Buro: The mesmerising sights of Jaipur, Tiffany & Co's Blue Box Cafe in New York, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Inspiring women need to be celebrated and on Forbes' Top 100 Most Powerful Women list are three from the Middle East — including Priyanka Chopra, Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi, and Lubna S. Olayan. The list includes some of the industry's top CEOs, designers, musicians, actresses, entrepreneurs, and prominent personalities in several categories.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Tiffany & Co's new Blue Box Cafe in New York is an absolute dream. As expected, the space is decked in the hallmark Tiffany blue accompanied by light marble (of course), white walls and gorgeous tableware. Grabbing a bite? The menu is simple, but divine — expect lobster avocado salads, smoked salmon bagels, and the like.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: India, you're next on our bucket list. From centuries-old fortresses to dusty pink palaces oozing fairy-tale grandeur, Jaipur evokes a whimsical, old-world charm. Read on to discover the mesmerising sights, colours and sounds of the Pink City.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If Vogue is the lady's bible on the must-haves of fashion, then the Mr Porter Journal is the man's definitive word on living his best life. In matters of the wardrobe, his sensibilities are now ever more tangible, given the e-tailer's launch of an in-house label, Mr P. At its core is a stable of classics — 24 fine, 'essential styles' spanning selvedge denim, water-resistant blazers, and handsome outers — designed to leave one hardly wanting.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The swanky new Supermoon Bakehouse in New York has only been open four weeks, but it's already cultivated a legion of fans. Think: Lines outside the door before 8am, daily bulk orders in excess of $200, and exponential growth on socials. Cruffins, banana split croissants, and that amazing iridescent box — we're already there in spirit.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.