Best of Buro: Hong Kong Ballet’s latest campaign, Serena Williams’ new clothing line, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Tennis icon Serena Williams has launched her own clothing line, Serena, that will inspire and embolden. With a refreshing focus on women empowerment, expect blazers, dresses and denim pieces emblazoned with slogans that echo the voice of every feminist movement out there.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: Cate Blanchett is taking on yet another hat — the Academy Award-winning actress is now the apple of Giorgio Armani’s eye. A longstanding face of Giorgio Armani’s fragrance Si, Blanchett's “natural elegance and distinguished beauty” has earned her the honour of becoming the brand’s first global beauty ambassador. What else does this Ocean’s 8 star not have in her pocket?
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: The Hong Kong Ballet releases its latest creative campaign that combines fashion, colour and typography into a single art. ‘Never Stand Still’ pits the classical dance against some of the most iconic landmarks of the city – penché poses on the steps of Tin Hau Temple, grand jetés by Victoria Harbour, and a couple more stunning visuals that speak to the energy and vibrancy of the art form.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: More than just your city of spas, Budapest is a world of rich historicity and modern sophistication that will appease the culture vulture and party animal simultaneously. From panoramic views of the Dunabe to fancy cocktails in an open air courtyard, here’s the ultimate guide to your perfect stay in this eclectic city.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Getting hitched? Forget bridal packages and Maldivian honeymoons. From understanding gold bridal jewellery to a workout that will have you fitter in 10 days, this alternative guide will get you through the wedding planning with ease.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.