Best of Buro: How to eat happy, Reformation's expanded size range, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Known for its ultra-feminine and flattering silhouettes, sustainable fashion brand Reformation previously stopped sizes at US12, but is now upping its range and will extend sizing from a US size 0 to US size 22. Good old Reformation — they've also apologised for not doing it sooner.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Imagine the wind gently brushing across your hair and the next thing you see are pink flower petals gracefully dancing in the air. If you're planning to visit Tokyo for the sakura season, we've rounded up 10 best places to find cherry blossoms in the city (minus the crowd for some of these spots).
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: According to nutritionist Fiona Tuck, author of The Forensic Nutritionist, the 'happy meal' does actually exist — there are certain foods that boost our mood and turn the dial in our brain to the smiley face emoticon. And on the flip side, there are some foods that make us feel flat as a tack — read on to find out how to eat happy.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: With these new creations by in-house perfumer Christine Nagel, Hermès steps away from the light and airy notes that have characterised the house and goes into slightly deeper territory. Expect a plethora of ouds, spices and deeper, almost Oriental scents with the five exquisite new perfumes from the Hermessence collection.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Over on our sunny island, Grab has acquired Uber in what is said to be its biggest deal made. And while the American transportation network service is still in operations out of Southeast Asia, it's with a heavy heart that we're losing its services here in Singapore. As we go through the final leg of their rides (until 8 April), here's a tribute to recount the best, and not so awesome parts of our user experience with the app. See you, Uber.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.