Best of Buro: Greece’s best-kept secret, embracing the ‘80s scrunchie, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Hate it or love it, you can’t say you didn’t’see this one coming. Once the 'it' hair accessory made popular by every '80s TV female icon, the scrunchie is returning to its heyday — already receiving the affirmation of Bella Hadid and the like. Still questioning this questionable trend? Click here to find out how you can embrace this trend blast from the past.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: First fur, and now angora — Gucci continues to head in a sustainable direction with yet another decision to stop using the sensitive fabric. Joining the likes of Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren, here’s how the fashion brand is contributing to a sustainable future.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Heading to Greece for your next holiday? Forget the usual Mykonos and Santorini — up north lies the quieter alternative to the tourist hotspots while offering all of the same beauty that its sister cities are known for. Here’s Halkidiki, Greece’s best kept secret.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: You may know its name, you may know its story, but definitely not everything it took to bring this animation to life. We talk to the cast of The Lion King as they spill trivia on all that goes on behind the scenes. Here are 10 things you didn’t know about this epic production.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Nothing new about your coffee capsules, but how’s tea pods for a change? Stamping its seal of approval on the compostable medium is none other than local artisanal tea brand, A.muse Projects. Its compatibility with Nespresso machines aside, find out how these have been made perfect for your afternoon soirée.