Best of Buro: The secret diet trick to glowing skin, Lavo Singapore, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Want glowing skin, shiny hair, and healthy nails? Nutritionist Zoe Dent says switching out your protein supplement for a collagen supplement will do the trick. Read on to find out how you can be #livingyourbestlife.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Last year, Middle Eastern designers received a whole lot of international recognition. And whilst renowned names like Elie Saab, Rami Hadi, Zuhair Murad, and Rami Al Ali are serious contenders in the fashion week line-ups, there's a new breed of Middle Eastern designers that have the fash pack talking across the globe, having been spotted on celebrities and street style stars alike. Time to get clued in.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Imagine having brunch on a sunny Saturday afternoon, except there are flashing lights throughout the dimly lit restaurant, a pair of DJs turning up the heat on the decks, and people dancing on the tables. Welcome to Lavo Singapore, a dining and nightclub experience hailing from Las Vegas and New York City. Believe us, this is where all the cool kids gonna be at.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In 2017, we saw the likes of sea vegetables, fermentation techniques, and even holographic sheens dominate the food and drink scene worldwide. What about in 2018? Thanks to Whole Foods Market's elite pool of global buyers and experts, here are the top food trends to anticipate for the year ahead.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: A darling on Instagram with over two million followers, former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo has the kind of natural beauty that puts many an overly made up starlet to shame: Think a flawless complexion, perfect jawline and thick, dark lashes that don't even require mascara. In Singapore to help launch Skin Inc's newest product, we get the lowdown on Culpo's insider tips and products.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection