Best of Buro: Gal Gadot for Reebok, Ginger & Smart's sustainable style, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Sustainability is big in the fashion world at the moment, and it was a key theme at this year's Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival. Hear from Genevieve and Alexandra Smart from Ginger & Smart about the importance of educating the consumer and new innovative technologies that are changing the fashion landscape for the better.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Born in Beijing and a renowned jewellery designer, socialite and global tastemaker, fine jewellery designer Wan Bao Bao's opulent pieces are often known as a breathtaking testament of the beauty of Chinese culture and history — yet modern at the same time. It is this vision of hers that seamlessly epitomises today's St. Regis luminary, and she was appointed the first St. Regis Connoisseur from China in late 2016, joining the already impressive portfolio of St. Regis Connoisseurs such as Jason Wu, Nacho Figueras and Jamie Cullum.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Over the past year, Gal Gadot has been continuously popping up on our radar. She was announced as a Golden Globes presenter, took home the title for the highest grossing actress in 2017, and landed her first big beauty contract with Revlon. Now, the Wonder Woman actress can add another accolade to her list of achievements as Reebok's newest ambassador — here's a sneak peek.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Cheers to the weekend — we've rounded up a list of Sunday brunches that come with free-flow alcohol at a fixed price, so keeping happily inebriated doesn't have to come at a mind-numbing cost. All you have to do is roll out of bed and make sure your liver is in good form.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Cat's out of the bag. Jennifer Lopez is reportedly creating a range of bronzers. This begs the question — will there be more makeup to come and where to do we place our pre-orders? Fans are speculating that it will not be just a bronzer that she drops, but other signature products from mascara (girl rocks her false lashes) to caramel nude lip glosses to a sexy smoky, eyeshadow palette.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.