Best of Buro: South American delights in KL, Charlotte Tilbury's largest store, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: We all know a plant-based diet filled with leafy greens, crunchy raw garden veggies and in-season fruit is good for our health, and is the knockout diet to follow for a bikini-ready body and a long, healthy life. But it turns out that eating plant-based food is not only good for us, it also has a surprisingly important effect on the environment. Here's how we can go green with our fork.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Charlotte Tilbury has opened her newest and largest standalone store in the Middle East. Located in Kuwait's The Avenues, the two-storey store sees 240sqm of the British makeup artist's beauty products and a host of fragrances, including Scent of a Dream starring Kate Moss. The equivalent of a beauty wet dream? This is it.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: It's no wonder the chefs at Fuego, the vibrant South American restaurant at Troika Sky Dining have been busy. Perched at a vantage point, this hip al fresco dining space is constantly fully booked for its magnificent views and hearty food. Take our word for it — it's worth going, so make your reservation early and don't miss these eight things on the menu.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Seoul Fashion Week is back and the cool cats have taken to the streets. From colourful prints, to plastic skirts and band tees, there's no other place to be at the moment other than the city of hype. Check back for daily street style updates.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The WTA Finals is on in Singapore next week, and before the tennis action begins, we had the opportunity to chat to Swiss tennis star Martina Hingis. Now back at World No. 1 for women's doubles, find out what she thinks about her doubles' partner Chan Yung-Jan, local food, and Netflix shows.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.