Best of Buro: The secret to a flat stomach, pretty homeware shops in Paris, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: After bringing its bespoke services to Abu Dhabi and Doha earlier this year, Dolce & Gabbana is channeling its focus on the Middle East once again to host yet another customisation project. Located at Harvey Nichols at the Mall of the Emirates, a travelling pop-up now offers customers an option to inject paint, words, or colourful stitching into their sneakers or t-shirt designs. It's time to get creative.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: From not drinking enough water to doing too much cardio, many of us don't realise that the secret to a taut tummy is as simple as cutting out a few everyday mistakes. Taking notes? Personal trainer Ricardo Riskalla gives us his personal lowdown on looking our best for bikini season.
3. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: When you're done and dusted with the café and fashion scene in Paris, here's another avenue worth checking out — homewares. From ceramic tableware to Julia Child-approved kitchenware, there's no stopping at just one shop once you get started. You're going to need a bigger suitcase coming home.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In a world where time is money, and money is time — we often find it almost impossible to take a vacation. But here's why Singapore's great — it doesn't take very long to fly out of town to our neighbouring destinations. These four great alternatives, including the likes of Hong Kong and Koh Samui, are perfect for your next weekend escape.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Photographer Mario Sorrenti reveals how he was obsessed with former girlfriend Kate Moss back in 1993, when the duo worked together on the campaign for Calvin Klein's Obsession — where the purity and power of Moss' stunning beauty shone through in the visuals and film shot by Sorrenti. Fast forward 24 years later and it's no wonder the brand wanted to revisit these iconic images for the updated fragrances, Obsessed For Men and Women.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.