Best of Buro: Fitness tips from Bondi's top trainers, Apple iPhone 8 launch date, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: A decade after the debut of the first iPhone, Apple is set to release the highly anticipated new mobile device on 12 September. In fact, rumours suggest that three phones have been created, along with a new-look iWatch and iPad. Watch this space.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Meet Ming 17.01, a Swiss-made, Malaysia-based watch that sold out in a month of its launch — it's a good-looking timepiece with a minimal, elegant aesthetic, featuring a classic round-shaped titanium 38mm case fitted with a sturdy calfskin strap. The next batch is expected to arrive in early September.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Looking to whip yourself back into shape? Bondi's top trainers, including Lauren Hannaford, Danielle Bazergy, and Nik Toth, share their best fitness tips to lose weight and tone up fast. Whether it's getting a training buddy or focusing on nutritious whole foods, here's where you need to start.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Camp-collar shirts are back — in a warm weather-friendly fabric and airy cut, much to the delight of the gents on our shores. Learn how to pull off this season's hottest style, from lopping it over a T-shirt to piling on necklaces to complement the V-neck.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In the first of our new video series, Marie Soh, founder of 27A and INGA, shows us how to perfect a fresh, and fall-ready, ombré lip. Watch our one-minute beauty tutorial for a quick guide to nailing the look, and learn about the key products used.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.